Selasa, 6 Januari 2009

LFC - Your Half season thoughts & opinions

With the season half way now I thought it would be a good idea for us all to give our thoughts on how it has went so far with some simple questions and answers.

LFC HALF SEASON REPORT

Best player – Xabi Alonso – Shown for most of the season what he is all about.

Worst player –On balance I have to say Andrea Dossena, he has been just awful and I fail to see a single reason why he is so highly rated in Italy.

Best Game – Beating the Mancs and Chavs was great, but I think to win at Man City after being 2 down gets my vote.

Worst game – There have been a few to frustrate this season, but I think the 0-0 at home to Stoke annoyed me the most given we had a good goal chalked off and so much pressure.

Best Goal – Gerrard’s wonder goal away to Marseille.

Worst goal conceded – Spurs late winner against us, so undeserved.

Best Moment – Ending the Chavs long unbeaten run at home.

Worst Moment – The recurance of Nando’s hamstring problem.

Prediction for the top 4 – Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Villa. I don’t know if we have the squad to cope for another 19 games and stay top, I hope im wrong. This title race looks like it will go the full distance, but I think our drawn games will come back to haunt us at the end of the season.

Prediction for the CL – I think we will beat Real Madrid, and should at least make the SF.

PL Player of the season – Ashley Young, this kid is fucking dynamite.

Anything else? - Please Rafa don't fucking sign Emile Heskey!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan